Wednesday, 9 January 2013

9th January


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Finally! One more paper to go and then we’re done for this semester! Teheee tak sabar sangat nak habiskan semester yang memenatkan ni. To be frank, subject yang last nak exam ahad ni, sangat susah and I don’t have good feeling about this one. Ape ni belum exam lagi dah cakap bukan2 tapi this is the truth. Memang zero expectation since hmm you know why.. so kena redha tapi still akan berusaha till the last minutes before I enter exam hall ! go fysha ! haha


By the way, today’s paper was so .. Alhamdulillah !!  The questions are very direct and sort of expected one. Alhamdulillah I am very thankful for that. Though I heard some said Soha’s questions are difficult and all but I think because we selected the right lecturer so that is why we made it. But yeah baru je habis jawab paper tu kan kan so nak cakap lebih kang takbur pulak but overall, it was okay and I’m so happy to think about it. Still J







Teheee! Only one left and it will be on this Sunday. Lambatttt gila so I need some time to reset my mind and I need my energy back! RM is a tough subject hmmmmmpphhhh !! okay I’m done ! take care and happy holiday for those who are done with their finals ! envyyy !! tsktsk 






babai :) take care ♥

No comments: