Saturday, 26 January 2013

conclusion ; confusion


while looking for a conclusion..
  

Everyone have that moment where we just to sit back and try not to look at the past. Some prefer to do so and do some reflection. Either one, it is good as long as you feel better afterwards. That is what I wished for; to sit back and replay the scenes from the past with a very calm state of mind.I have a lot of things to think of lately. They stuck in my mind and start to make a hole inside it. Huge one. Nobody will understand this but if I have a chance to tell the truth, i will tell without hesitation. But people nowadays is kinda scary to me. They act like they are the greatest one as if others are just like a piece of trash. That is totally bad. I hate to say this but it is happening around me.


To be frank, I seriously hate refusal. But wait, nobody likes it right?? Like seriously I have a bad relationship with it ever since I was born. Tipu sangat kalau ada yang suka  kan? Let me meet you once. Haha. For me, refusal is a disaster that will make me collapse and turn into the worst monster ever. You know why?First, I worked my very best to reach some requirements. And without any further inspection it is been flushed away just like that. Second, I put high hope as I put my very best effort in it and once again heartless people just take it for granted. See how cruel is that? I'm sure nobody will like it. We are human being. Allah’s greatest creature. The one that Allah created with so many specialties that comes with glorious characters.


I totally disagree with those who don’t appreciate others. You see, this world is fair enough as Allah is fair as well. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Means, if you want to be respected, show some respects to others first. They might not show their respects back but Allah with replace it with something that is more meaningful and valuable. I believe in that. Since Allah’s promises are the ultimate truth. I'm not saying that refusal is bad but somehow hurr just take it this way. For some who doesn't have any experience of being refused will not be able to understand. But for those who have it, they will be like ‘oh okay I got what you mean’. And there goes the moment when people will come to you and say ‘hey chill lah! Benda kecik kot? What is so big about that?’. Heh. The best way to answer them ; ‘chill ? okay lets wait for your turn and see how you gonna chill it out’.


hurrr..its getting farther away from the main intention nampaknya. hence, i gotta stop this. i know this isn't right but whatever it is, know your limit. know when you should stop doing things that might hurt you. the best thing is this whole world is be yourself.


and, at the end, confusion is all you gained. 


tc 

No comments: