بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
huaa how to begin this. okay firstly, today was my second paper which is Rasok. okay no need to know detail what is Rasok means. it is an Islamic subject which requires lots of reading. which i DID that but end up being so pissed off.
i shouldn't put this blame on anyone except for myself. but here's the thing. our lecturer went to hajj. he's back when it is almost at the end of the semester. any topics after midterm exams are basically based on our own reading since he left some notes before he leaves. look, it is an Islamic subjects and people like me NEED deeper explanations. so to read it by myself and lost in my own theories, how could i possibly understand the whole concepts? huaa *crycry*
okay then. before the finals, I told myself; maybe there's a way for me to get rid of this by putting my hopes on CAM (carry marks) but once again I failed to comfort myself. because Sir didn't put in my midterm marks since I took it late because of the engagement. so I was like, 0 for midterm? like seriously? what is going to happen with my final then? you see, if your CAM is like below of the half, there's no more hopes babe. all you need to do is to get ready to add again next semester *tu pun kalau kau rajin plus larat plus tabah nak hadapi the same thing all over again*.
Allah!
let me smile again. i promised to myself that this year, I will fill up my days with smiles rather than tears. but this is not a good sign. ㅠㅠ so shall we stop here and start doing something good? I mean I should not let this to happen again to my next papers. but seriously I have no idea how to make my heart feel better.
lets grab something to eat then have some good sleep. InsyaAllah ! I hate how I feel right now. never been this sad and disappointed. I just want to be positive over this but danggg !!
Allah ! saya sedih sangat2 ! tolong mudahkan urusan saya ㅠㅠ lets smile SHA :)
btw look what I've made. haha just to make me feels better, I decided to do things that I like. like wasting time and creating these cutie things. haha i gave the brown teddy to Qiqi. to spirit her up for final. but I guess I need one for me too ㅠㅠ
this is the one that I gave to Qiqi. btw I called her Qiqi because she reminds me of a teddy bear that I saw somewhere before. it is big and brown. sweet and puffy. oh yes Qiqi is sweet and puffy just the like the teddy ♥
I wrote Study Smart at the back but seriously she doesn't need that since she's already smart. I need that actually. pretty much, i guess??
okay I think that's enough for this time. oh! its JANUARY and i'm in L♥VE ! today is January 3rd and 2 days to go for my mom's birthday. I need to prepare something for her ♥ teheee! till then ! take care :)
p/s: thanks bff ♥ for.. hmmm everything? take care utk paper esok ! 사랑해친구야 ily/imyyyy !!
안녕~^^♥

No comments:
Post a Comment