Tuesday, 5 February 2013



Bismillahhirahmanirahimm ..


Hari ni hari kedua untuk semester baru ni. So everything went well, some of them I guess. For me, too many things need to be settling off. Like the vouchers, the add drop thingy and ergh so many of them. I don’t have a really good start of this semester actually. Since I couldn’t have the class that I intended to add, I feel like everything went wrong and blame my own self for making that happen.


So the main thing that bothered me a lot was my Arabic class. The sections were full and the only one left for me was the one in the early morning. As early as eight which I never had one before and it is totally not my thing. You know, the earliest I can make is like, around nine and eight is like the earliest ever. And I was like, seriously? You gotta be kidding me right? This is so not me and I feel like ergh this is not what I want.

My plan was, to drop my current class and take the manual add form for the class that I intended before. Here are the spoilt parts that I might faces if I did that; first, I might not be able to get the section that I’m dying to have since it might be full and it depends on the Ustaz as well. Second, I need to hold the subject and wait for another semester to pursue it to the next level, which I already waste my time here. And that means, I will still have this subject in my final year which I don’t want it to happen. Never!

Alhamdulillah luckily I tried again just now to check for any vacancies and found one. It wasn’t the one that I want but since the time is quite tolerable, I guess I need to add that and drop the earlier class. And I managed to enroll myself *bravo*. Haha I never thought of this actually since the sections were full before. Luckily some student happened to drop the class and I managed to grab it. Haha this is sound ridiculous for some of my friends out there since their classes are being determined by the department. Well not in IIUM. Here, it is call, self-added class. Eh suka2 je. Gasak ah! haha Alhamdulillah and now I feel whole lot better and I think insyaAllah everything going to be good . InsyaAllah J

And I must say that, today is a one good day for me since I already got my BB1M this evening. We were worried at first since we went there a bit late compared to others but Alhamdulillah everything went smooth where we got the counter and we were lined up only for 15minutes to get the vouchers. Alhamdulillah and now I need to do some listing on things to buy. Haha *legaaa*


Okay that’s all for today! Haha have a great day and great time. Any hardships that we face might be one of the tests from Allah. insyaAllah, rainbows are always up after the heavy rain. Hehe . btw this is my dinner ! haha not so called dinner but since I have it at night, it is dinner lah then! Haha whatever lah hoi!
asam ape tah namanya dia ni. my forever faveret ! haha senak2 makan benda masam mmg syabas beyteh lahh ! haha





mehehee diet konon. tipu ni poyo je semua. sebab harini makan nasi lambat,tu yang kenyang lagi tu. hihi kemain, i never thought of this. selalunya lapaq tapi harini lain pula jadinya. haha but, Alhamdulillah for this. hehe anyway, i seriously need to stop here. 

people at home, be safe. take care and miss home alreadyyyy ;'( nasib baik cuti CNY lama. hihiks. boleh la berjalan lagi nanti. plisss ? hehe take care Ma, Ayah , Ot-ot :))



take care ♥

2 comments:

nadia hussain said...

sometimes we have to sacrifice a bit to make things get better. For me gasak la class pepagi buta since I can finish the course earlier. Sha, never mind if we cannot get what we want, may be Allah have decided much more better than we plan. Trust in your self and not the class as well as the ustaz itself hehe. my advice la but then up to u nk ikut ke x. As a friend I just want to say this :)
Good luck and all the best with the class ok!

methefyshasha said...

thanks beb!but i need to trust the ustaz if not i will be taking the same level again *you know what i meant* but seriously, i just cant take or do anything i dont feel good about. because i expect zero regret later. btw thanks babe :) already changed my section to 9am class. Alhamdulilah